Thursday, December 17, 2009

yes we can, has, cheesburgr, pizza

Yesterday I made cheeseburger pizzas. I took some cheap ass marguerita pizzas and plain hamburgers from the local supermarket. (Lidl ofcourse, I'm unemployed these days :P) Then came the genius part: I cut up the burgers in four pieces. I kinda reshaped them to look like mini-burgers, and then I just fried them like ordinairy burgrz.



After that came the real smart move: slicing the mini burgers in half like shown on the pic. The reasoning behind this elaborate slicing is because I figured that the original hamburgers were probably to thick to put on a pizza.

Spread the burgrz on the pizza, and add some cheese. Can't have pizza without adding cheese. Shove in the oven:




And enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. http://www.flickr.com/photos/marcjohns/3183244622/in/set-72157594384659839/

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eww.. Still, must be better tastin'then my Seaweed Misosoup recently..

    reading (between the lines) the post: Oh man, they sacked you just before xmas? mmm that sucks... what was the name of that cpmpany again? Scrouge inc.?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They could have sacked me during christmas since my contract was going to end the 31st ;-)

    At least now I have had a month off, and time to take care of a lot of paperwork. So yeah, sucks to be fired and I really am completely done with the company in question now. Which leaves me free to pursue my own career.

    All's well that ends well.

    ReplyDelete