Monday, August 10, 2009

Whatever I seem to do...

...I can't do anything longer than a few minutes before the ugly truth hits me again. My father is dying. It's not something that will go away. He is ill, and he will get weaker and weaker and weaker until it's over. I would have preferred not to mention this on my blog, but real life is kinda forcing my hand since can't do shit without thinking about it. Hopefully, by writing I can clear my thoughts up a bit, because they are confused at best at the moment.

It's amazing how little you can actually do about it. I can take the kids and visit more often, and that's about it. As for myself, I have no clue about how to deal with this so I'm choosing not to do anything. There is nothing I can do anyway.

More than ever I have to watch my temper it seems. I was chasing a car this morning (on my bike, yes) just for cutting me off. I swear, I would have knocked him senseless had he pulled over. Good thing he didn't.

My apologies if this entry makes little sense, not much seems to make sense to me at the moment. I just hope that this relieves a bit of the pressure.

3 comments:

  1. Not really much more for me to say than good luck the next couple of weeks/months. I hope making this entry helped organizing your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, that sucks. All the cliche's apply i guess so i wish you and your family all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. would have loved to see you chasing that car.. All the best to you and your family, and you can always come by in-game for a hug if you need one :)

    ReplyDelete