Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Back to the muddiest RPG ever.

Did I trade in one addiction for another? I picked up Morrowind again recently, and damn it's fun. I made about 14k gold the first evening, thanks to all the little exploits I'd remembered. Yesterday I soloed Umbra at level 5, by standing on top of a rock with a crossbow, thousand steel bolts and a truckload of patience.

The patience bit was easy. It took me around ten minutes to take him down. I gues WoiW raiding makes you impervious to time consuming fights. Even in other games. I'd have liked to place a screenshot of my sexy redguard gal, but for some reason Morrowind thinks I should edit my .ini file first, adding some line allowing it to take screens isn the first place.

Bitches don't want to see me editing ini files, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment