Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Relapse

It's a good thing I deleted Warcraft from my HD, because the feelings I described in my last entry are still here. A bit stronger, too. I found myself fantasizing about how great it would be to roll an undead she-warrior (again, rofl) and to do the undead starting area again. Or to log my gorgeous paladin and head into Grizzly Hills, and maybe start some pugs at the end of next week...

Oh dear. It's a realapse!* Yes it feels like it. It makes sense, too. It has been a few weeks since my "victory" over the game, so the memory was bound to rear its ugly head again around now. That's just how the mind works. There's really not much I can do about it. I suppose trying to recreate dutch celebs with the Oblivion character generator and finishing the nipple comic will have to do as far as distractions go.

* as in "real relapse", har har.

6 comments:

  1. No!, Come back to the darkside :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hardly playing at the moment. One, sometimes two raids a week just because i subscribed for them in advance. But i don't log besides those times. I must confess i love the extra room in my head to undertake different things, and Wow isn't as fun any more too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why don't you just quit then :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still wondering how to do the Nipple comic... hold out till I figure it out!

    ReplyDelete