Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Oh look it's WoW-related!

Funny old thing, the human mind. Just when I thought I was completely clear of any desire to get back to WoW, something happened that triggered something else, and now I'm not so sure anymore.

Well, not a 100 per cent sure. But last night, I went to bed at nine pm, and I slept and slept and slept, it was great. I must have slept at least 9 hours, which is a truckload by my standards. I usually hit the sack around midnight, and get up six hours later.

I always figured sleeping more wouldn't matter much, but it does. I felt quite refreshed this morning. In fact, I felt much better about myself. While I had made plans to start cycling to work again, I looked out the window and decided that the train would be much better today, without scolding myself for it. So there I sat, in the train, listening to music that has been on my mp3 for ages now. Instead of cursing myself for not updating the damn thing, I enjoyed my golden oldies and let it be. There was a pizza stain on my pants, and we have a tax audit today. Big deal!

Yeah I feel good.

But, uberpriest and brother in law Aveil came by last sunday, and we talked WoW automatically. A lot. He's in the no.1 guild on the server, and well, they raid three times a week at reasonable times, and, uhm, well. I thought: three times a week ain't much...

NO NO NO and NO. Just no.

No comments:

Post a Comment