Thursday, March 5, 2009

Outblogging people

Sup dawgs. Blogging is tough!* I 'm sure I got stuff to say, but I feel like I've just been ranting away in any old direction I've felt like after my WoW-cravings ceased. Blogging about getting of the gryphon, or staying on the wagon, or whatever you would want to call it, was fun to do because I knew people were interested in how my rehab would go.

Too bad that it went so well, since I'm not so sure people will want to hear about the rest of my life. Besides, I wasn't planning on getting too personal here anyway. However, instead of being a weakling and giving in to lack of confidence in my own writings, I'm going to pretend everyone is still interested. Yes, I'm going to rant on about games, politics, stupid people on trains (that's 50 years worth of entries right there, people)games, kids, gaming with kids, food and umm, anything really.

I'm going to become a standard blogger! No novelties, no news value, just plain narcisism. Lovely. I feel better already.

* YEA I WENT THERE

1 comment:

  1. I'll come back here from time to time, your thoughts are interesting to read.

    ReplyDelete