Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sketchy situation

So today, I'm like totally going to talk about ME. I'm a hardcore Doodler. In fact, I've been Doodling all my life. In the margins of all my highschool paperwork, you will find sketches of fantasy creatures, space marines, trees, egg houses, birds, tanks, guns, mechs, techs, dooms, glooms and spacebumbles. My teachers thought this to be a sign of laziness, which is, of course, rubbish. The fact that I was able to finish school without a) doing a crap, b) get decent grades for the classes that interested me, and c) was able to keep on doodling all the way up to my exams just shows how good I was at multitasking.

Either that, or school just wasn't that hard. Hm.

Anyways, that was my first period of intense Doodling. My second period was a few years back at a Callcenter, which is the perfect environment for a Doodler. You have your hands free all the time, and nobody cares about what you do on paper, as long as your mouth is moving. Making a sale was the best part, it gave you an extra coffee break and some calls that you could just fuck up and keep Doodling, since you were ahead of the game anyway. I filled up an entire dummy in a years time with Doodles.

But after that great period, came the Doodle Depression! Yessah! Such a busy job, so much pressure, no time to Doodle at all! It was a disgrace, to be honest. But now the tides have turned. In my current job, I have found the perfect balance between online leisure and, well, work. So now, I proudly show you the results:



Everybody say awesome.

7 comments:

  1. awesome.



    no really :) Reminds me of warhammer 40k

    ReplyDelete
  2. So? Didn't comment on it then, did I?

    ReplyDelete
  3. True.

    So what do you really think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like i said in the first comment, I like it :) it reminds me of some warhammer 40k artwork. Keep em comming

    ReplyDelete