Monday, January 18, 2010

Dawg...M8, sup?

I decided to keep my gaming entries in English, since that is what kicked all of this off about a year ago. Made a promise to Lolbelf buddy Kavash to say something about me, WoW, and a possible return, so here it is:

NO. I had some cravings last week, looked some vids (Sup Dicate!) , read some TC, read some blogs, no, ain't gonna happen. I can't get WoW to work with my life with any reasonable amount of effort so I'm not even going to try.

And besides, Blizz dug their own grave by adding the new model viewer to the armory; now I don't even need to log in to check out that hot gear. <3

2 comments:

  1. We'll see.. cataclysm is still a few months off, and by that time things might be different :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, not really, because the game can change all it wants but my life will be, for all intents and purposes, the same ;-)

    ReplyDelete