Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday night game night?

Haiguise, monday night is game night! Yay let's totally talk about games and stuff.

Yeah, that would be cool. Fact is, I haven't really played anything much lately. My Morrowind revival was a bit short-lived and I'm not even sure whether I'm going to get to the new content (read: two expansions almost a decade old) at my current speed. Maybe because the RL thing called jobhunting is turning out to be so much fun, or maybe because I really need a new pc or console to properly enjoy newer games, but for whatever reason, for the first time in fifteen years I'm not really gaming.

Dreadful isn't it. The Wii-gun-desperado-induced-zombie-killing-frenzy-shooter-thing I played with Braindisorderguy last week was pretty cool, but I can't see myself doing that at home, surrounded by two curious toddlers who will be wondering why they aren't allowed to point anything at anybody, yet mom and dad can get away with blowing whole continents to kingdom come. Wherever that is.

So, only a few things left to try, game-wise. I have never gotten on the Guitar Hero bandwagon, but it could be about time I did. Or maybe some Modern Warfare 2 on the xbox 360. Need to fix that first though, right now it's spread in about a dozen chunks around the living room. Yay for american engineering. (guess that's why i keep reading samsung everywhere I look on the motherboard)

Anyway, it might entertain me, it might not. Right now I'm looking forward to sinking my teeth in a new job and getting my drivers' license really fast. As the infamous Clarkson would say: "How hard could it POSSIBLY be?" Also, some local pillock is chalenging me to some sort of running event. Could be interesting...how did Madonna put it? Let's get physical? Oh yeah, let's.

No comments:

Post a Comment