Monday, February 9, 2009

It's no big thing

I ordered Neverwinter Nights 2 a few days ago, to have some sort of rpg fix nearby. I just love creating characters and arsing around with them. I don't think I actually ever finished an rpg-game, come to think of it.

Morrowind, I finished that. But Eye of the beholder 2, Baldurs Gate, Lands of Lore 2, ummm stuff, never finished them. On the other hand, I did finish Knight of the old republic, both Light and Dark endings. Dark ending is great, so is the entire last planet.

I think that the only rpg's I never finished were bnased on the D&D system...

This should bode well for NWN 2 then. I have some trouble getting to grips with the entire D&D system, I never tabletopped or anything so I'm clueless to what matters. In WoW, intellect = caster stat. But my paladin in NWN2 needs charisma for his spells, apparently. I suppose the Wiki is a good start, but anyone that can offer a good starter guide for this game is welcome to do so.

We also had no internet today at work, otherwise this post would have been up sooner ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment