Thursday, February 26, 2009

Stamina

It's the 25th. My account is still inactive. Let's do cake. Looking back it was only hard the first week. The game is gone from my harddrive as well. No, you can't have my account nor my stuff. It went down with me and i like it that way.

Now what? Should I keep blogging? Probably not, this blag has served its purpose and I always like to think in terms of moving on. But because I'm such a slow mover, I consider it wise to burn my bridges sooner rather than later, usually while standing on them. People who have been guilded with me will not raise eyebrows when reading this, they will probably nod in agreement.

I could also just keep going and keep people informed. Ok, here's the future for you:

- Morrowind stuff is under way, I still love this game. Rolled a few chars, need moar! Screenies anyone? Hell, I'll do a Morrwind diary soon.
- LEGO. Yes, check Brothers Brick for a zillion reasons why this stuff is still the number one toy ever.
- Umm, more fiction/fantasy/writing doodles? This is up to the readers really, I can't be arsed if no-one gives feedback. I write to improve my writing, so the more criticism, the better. (In fact; I could log all critism and give my readers a crit-rating. ahah..ahhahaha. hum.)

Oh, here's the big secret: My first online forum experience was with people I knew irl as well. I trolled and spammed like a motherfucker until I pissed off the admin. When my ban was lifted I decided to adopt my old postcount as my new nickname. 4701.

GOSH THAT WAS EXCITING.

2 comments:

  1. You still Troll and Spam like a mother fucker.. just the Admins ignore you, so you'll just get bored and go away. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I call it "keeping foramz alive" \o/

    ReplyDelete