Sunday, February 1, 2009

Holy sweeped floors Batman!

It's another peaceful evenig at the house of rehab! Fosheezy, as Big Red Kitty would say. I have exactly nothing to report. I drank less wine today but that isn't news. It's more like common sense. On the other hand, is drinking even less than two glasses common sense or just me becoming some sort of a wuss? I should make a poll!

Baby is chilling in her "crib" next to me "yo", while toddler is already well underway to dreamland. We played GTA4 together this weekend, it was fun watching her shoot up a whole street. She doesn't call it GTA but "The game wiv the wed car!" ("lode auto spewe!", for dutch readers) It's probably a real bad thing to let her do that but hey, I was bored, and so was she.

That's it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment