Sunday, February 8, 2009

Seconds to spare

This is going to be a hasty post. After all, we are due to grab the train to my parents' place. Now my way of preparing is completely different from how my wife prepares.

My plan is such as this:

Target time: 12:17 at station
subtract 2 minutes for if train is early: 12:15
subtract 5 minutes for ticket machine to try and piss me off: 12:10

So it's a 7.50 minute walk for me when I solo it, but now I have my wife with me. Children won't be slowing us down since we carry them with these handy cloth things, don't know the english for it.

Assuming my wife slows me down, which is dangerous to even think, let alone voice the thought, we should be there within 10 minutes. Assuming the hassle you always get when packing up kids I need five minutes at least to prepare. So we are at 11:55 now.

Which is assuming we have everything packed in that we need to pack in. Did we? We did.

So we have ten minutes to spare. make that five since we need to get our coats. Hell, gimme five minutes aswell for emergencies.

got to go.

2 comments: