Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Might just as well...

...ponder my situation here, so I can put my thoughts in order.

The thing is, i don't like my current job much. I'm already out looking for new work and I have a couple of things that will probably require me to do an interview sooner or later. Current employer does not know of this, but the time that I'm going to have to tell them is approaching rapidly.

What to tell them? They want me to stay, they are glad to have me on the team, but i know that I'm never going to be part of the team. I don't like the way they work, professionally speaking as wel as socially. I don't see a future here, so I need to go.

Well that was easy :-D

2 comments:

  1. Well... Why do you have to tell them? If you are not in need of a better offer from them, telling them when you have the new job secured is early enough IMHO :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well yes, I talked it over on msn today with an experienced jobhopper friend and he said the same :)

    ReplyDelete