Friday, February 27, 2009

My Demands!

Yes indeed, my demands. I can be demanding, you see. This is a quick entry about a small issue I have with my guild. One of the members verbally abused another one, pretty damn harsh too. Not your regular THROWIT THROWIT THROWIT YOU COCKFAG!!1, but serious harrassment. Doesn't matter really.

Anyway, the thread came up on the guild foramz, started by the victim (the abusée, if you will) and the officers responded with the demand for an explanation at the abusers'
address. To my knowledge, the answer never came. At least, not on the foramz and certainly not in that thread.

When I asked a few days later what happened to the thread, I got a reply that it was deleted since the matter had been resolved. Well, it didn't look like that from here. I never got to read the accused guys version of the events as they transpired (DANG FUCK YEAH finally used "transpired"), and I sure as Maggy's cubes didn't see a short note by an officer wrappign the whole thing up.

I am strongly against deleting such threads. Not just because it's fun to read them, but also because a guild forum is a guild forum, not an officer forum. Guildies should be able to read a thread back and add their opinions etc etc. Deleting a thread gives the idea of a bunch of elite pricks that deal justice as they see fit, not bothering to inform regular members.

And then there is the other side. I quit, I left the game. Does that automatically mean I quit my guild? Does it mean I have no grounds on which to ask for an explanation on a matter that has my interest?

1 comment:

  1. You can and have the right to ask questions about anything. Others can and have the right to not answer them.

    I see your point about censurship, but the question to ask yourself should be. Does a quarrel between 2 people have to be told to you, if the matter they quarrel about dosn't relate to you?

    ReplyDelete